A simple jersey pattern with a side split hem. The back is knitted slightly longer than the back.
This is a pdf pattern & will be able to be downloaded once purchased.
Example knitted in
- Shade: Touch pure merino 8ply/dk saffron 867 (long jersey) & silver 822 (short jersey)
Quantity yarn needed
- short jersey 11 (12,13,14) or long jersey 11 (12,13,14) x Touch 8ply 50g balls
- Finished chest size 107 (112, 117, 123) cm
- Length short 65 (67, 69, 71) cm & long 78 (80, 82, 84) cm
4mm (uk8, us6) & 4.5mm (uk 7, us7) needles
- recommended tension 21sts and 30 rows in stst to make 10cm square on 4mm needles